European experts in Silver Economy and R&D
At Ideable, as the developer of Kwido, we also have experts who carry out ad-hoc projects related to R&D and the Silver Economy.
One of the best ways to create custom developments is through “co-creation” with our clients.
We have experience in:
- Profiling of end users and caregivers.
- Participation in the generation of informed consent and ethical committees.
- Development of inclusion/exclusion criteria.
- Data collection from users, caregivers and professionals to help define the ideal solution.
- Defining operating protocols for call-centres and user assistance centres.
- Analysis of the state-of-the-art technology to be used.
- Pre-validation and piloting of the solution.
Everything is done following an Agile methodology, in order to quickly validate the developments and iterate, thus achieving greater speed in the implementation of new products and services.
We also carry out tailor-made developments for the sector throughout Europe; either through integrations with Kwido, or through turnkey projects for the Silver Economy sector.
Furthermore, we participate in several consortia in the AAL programme, focused on promoting new technologies to improve elderly care.
We have participated in and coordinated numerous technological projects for the elderly, on a European level:
- PETAL: An intelligent platform that monitors the behaviour of users in their homes, and remotely controls their lighting systems. Targeted at patients with early symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s (Discover PETAL)
- IOANNA: A communication system for the elderly who have businesses and services adapted to their local environment (IOANNA Project)
- DAPAS: This connects our Kwido system with other European platforms, to improve the quality of life at home for the elderly (More on DAPAS)
- FRAAGILE: Project coordination for the detection and prevention of physical and mental fragility (Find out about FRAAGILE)
- VIRTUAAL: Development and testing of immersive virtual and augmented reality solutions to help prevent cognitive deterioration in the elderly (Discover VIRTUAAL)
Ideable is also an active partner in H2020 consortia and has even secured solo support within the European Horizon 2020 SME Instrument programme.
Ideable was even the winner when participating in European eHealth accelerators, as was the case with its participation in the Fiware FICHe accelerator.
Other R&D programmes in technology for the elderly
Ideable is also present in other European programmes such as Eurostars and is a very active member of the consortia focused on the elderly and technology of the SPRI-Basque Government Hazitek innovation programmes.
International leader in the Silver Economy
It is also present at numerous events, both in Europe and worldwide, and has even organised its first annual event on Ageing.
In this regard, Ideable has been a regular participant in leading world events such as OptimizeIT, AAL Forum 2018 and 2019 and Ageing Fit.