Kwido participates in the Ibero-American Silver Economy Forum in Panama
Its purpose is to promote the silver economy as a generator of collaborative economies and economic revitalisation in Ibero-America.
The main objectives of the Ibero-American Silver Economy Forum in Panama
- Promote social and technological innovation for an active, healthy and productive longevity.
They will highlight the importance of closing the digital and gender gap in the adoption of exponential technologies applied to health, wellbeing and productivity.
In addition, they will highlight the importance of combating ageism and ageism, as these attitudes hinder the vision of the opportunities and solutions that people of all ages can offer.
- Facilitate the creation of collaborative and intergenerational ecosystems, fostering new forms of financing and sustainable responses.
The creation of collaborative and intergenerational ecosystems for knowledge management through networks, silver entrepreneurship and new forms of public-private financing will be promoted.
The focus is on facilitating the co-creation of sustainable solutions that improve the quality of life and access to opportunities for older people and future generations.
- Exchange perspectives and solutions in Ibero-American countries to address the challenges of longevity.
The exchange of experiences between the public, private and civil society sectors will be facilitated in order to respond to the challenges of longevity.
Innovative solutions developed in Ibero-American countries will be highlighted.
Through this enriching dialogue, collaboration and mutual learning among participants will be fostered.
This last point is the reason for Kwido’s presence, who will dedicate his presentation on Tuesday at 2 pm (9 pm Spanish time) to show the lessons learned over the years in numerous international projects, including his presence in Panama for the last few months.
We will present some of the projects we are currently working on:
- The etxeTIC project with more than 300 families receiving geriatric support through automatic geriatric assessment for the creation of personalised care plans and with Kwido Tablet kit to carry out interventions, monitor and empower carers in their daily tasks.
- Cognitive stimulation at home in telecare services.
- Home monitoring using sensors and Artificial Intelligence, such as the project we are developing with more than 300 families in the rural areas of the province of Zamora in Spain.