Kwido at the E-Silver – “Digital Innovation in the Silver Economy” conference in Panama
The organisers of the E-Silver – “Digital Innovation in the Silver Economy” conference invited us to participate, offering our experience in the digitalisation of elderly care. We are very honoured to be there as an European reference in the sector.
E-Silver – The new Digital Economy”, is the 1st Silver Economy and Digital Health Ecosystem for Seniors in the Republic of Panama that, with the support of technological platforms and Personal Data Security scheme, will allow:
- Digital literacy
- Digital access to integrated services for physical, mental and cognitive health and wellbeing.
- The participation of older adults in the digital economy through the incubation of intergenerational community SMEs, digital identity and the first evolutionary E-commerce platform for services and products that meet the needs of and are developed by older people.
Our presentation from Kwido is part of a series of international experiences around new technologies to accelerate the response to the needs of the elderly. This round table will be held at 9AM Panama time on Tuesday 27 September with the following points on the agenda:
- The silver economy as a generator of inclusion and collaborative economies – Dr.Arletty Pinel (GENOS Global Consulting)
- Kwido: the comprehensive digital health platform dedicated to the elderly – Iñaki Bartolomé (Ideable Solutions, Spain)
- MeID: the digital identity that protects the elderly – Lic. Edgar Betts (Microchip Technologies Solutions, Panama)
- The role of quantum security in healthcare – Lic. William Hadala (Connectivity Foundation, USA)
Collaborators: Genos Global, Connectivity Foundation, Microchip Technologies Solutions, QuSecure, Centro de Investigación, Desarrollo e Innovación en Tecnologías de la Información y las Comunicaciones – CIDITIC, Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá and Facultad de Ingeniería de Sistemas Computacionales.
More information about this event here.