Ideable health app selected for Barcelona Mobile World Congress 2015
The Mobile World Congress 2015 was the venue for the launch of the new Click Doctors health app, an application developed by Ideable for the company Llar i Salut and based on Kwido technology.
Click Doctors is a revolutionary mobile application that makes personal health management much easier. Innovation brings together health and people management through continuous support between physicians and patients.
Thanks to the Click Doctors mobile app, it is possible to monitor your own or a family member’s health, as well as to directly access services from accredited medical professionals and pharmacies. These services allow:
- Monitoring. Users’ health is monitored by a medical team 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and includes a warning service that alerts the user when assigned limits have been surpassed.
- Personalized pharmaceutical service. A team of pharmacists will prepare and organise users’ medication as prescribed to ensure correct dosage and administration of medicines.
- On going pharmaceutical support. Contact telephone number available to resolve any questions that arise regarding a user’s medication.
- Face-to-face care. A multi-disciplinary medical team to care for a patient in their own home can be accessed using the same application.
- Videoconferencing with a medical professional. Users can get in touch with Click Doctors’ physicians at any time via the videoconferencing system, allowing them to make personal enquiries.
All these services can be accessed online from the user’s mobile at a really affordable price. Click Doctors is the best investment to bring carers peace of mind in the monitoring and follow-up of chronic conditions and the elderly, achieving strong adherence to pharmacological treatments.
This revolutionary access to health services using a mobile app was rewarded with the confidence shown by the Mobile World Capital Barcelona Foundation, who included Click Doctors among the world leaders in mobile apps presented at MWC 2015. This event, the most important for mobile communications worldwide, once again transformed Barcelona into the technological centre of the world from 2-5 March 2015.